Which room is used the most in a house? If you guessed the kitchen, you’re right. It’s also the area of a home that buyers usually look at first when making their decision to purchase.
DESIGNING YOUR DREAM. CREATING YOUR VISION.
Phoenix homeowners choose AZ Neighbor for the many ways they stand out. Here are a few:
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- As professional home remodelers—owners and Arizona natives, Matt and Kristen Ongstad have 15 years of experience in the building and general contractor industry and are deeply invested in their business, family, local church, and community
- A reputation for quality work and customer satisfaction in the Phoenix area
- Licensed and bonded
- Full-service general contractor company
- As a certified interior designer and successful real estate agent, co-owner Kristen Ongstad uses her specialized skills to help clients decide on designs and styles that work with their home, while adding function and value
- One of the many bonuses to working with us—A complimentary interior design consultation is included in each kitchen remodel
- Our team is friendly, professional, and customer-focused
- We only work with contractors we’ve already vetted, so you get the very best
Is Remodeling a Kitchen Worth It?
Giving your kitchen a completely new look pays off in more ways than one—by increasing your home’s value, and increasing the amount of enjoyment you have in your home.
According to a Cost Vs. Value report from Remodeling.HW.Net, (compiled with national data), a minor to mid-range level kitchen remodel increases resale value on average by $20,125 as well as cost recouped by 71.2%. Of course, every project varies and can increase or decrease the value based on the Phoenix kitchen remodeling company you choose, and the quality of work and materials used.
Aside from resale value, many homeowners report feeling increased happiness in the use and enjoyment of their home after a remodeling project. With the kitchen being the heart of the home, it’s not surprising that so many homeowners feel more joyful after having a kitchen remodel completed.
One warning, however, is to choose the company you work with wisely. Not hiring a company with excellent reviews, an A+ BBB rating, testimonials, and quality work may come back to haunt you. AZ Neighbor is proud of our reputation as a top-rated Phoenix kitchen remodel company.
Do You Have Questions About Remodeling Your Kitchen?
Talk to the Phoenix Kitchen Remodel Experts at AZ Neighbor Today.
We work with budgets and projects of any size, from small fixes to entire home remodels.
Visit Our Showroom
Please call ahead and schedule your visit
Please call ahead and schedule your visit.