BATHROOM REMODELS in
Are you thinking about getting your bathroom remodeled?
AZ Neighbor is a top-rated general contractor for bathroom remodels in Arizona, offering affordable and customizable solutions.
DESIGNING YOUR DREAM. CREATING YOUR VISION.
Need a bathroom remodel in Arizona? We can help! With over 15 years of experience, we offer a wide range of services, from minor repairs to complete bathroom remodels. Get a free estimate today!
Our Recent Bathroom Remodels
Here are a few examples of bathroom remodels we’ve completed for happy customers:
When Should You Remodel Your Bathroom?
Costs for remodels continually go up, so right now is always the best time to get started if you’re seriously considering a bathroom remodel. If you recently purchased a home and the bathroom is dated, or it’s been 4-5 years since your last bathroom remodel, that’s another good reason now may be the best time to upgrade your bathroom.
Here are some noticeable signs your bathroom might need an upgrade:
- Damaged or cracked tile
- Dated design, decor, and colors
- Lack of storage
- It’s not functional
- Water damage
- Plumbing issues with faucets and toilets
- It smells bad (This could be a sign of water damage or plumbing leaks)
- No matter how much you clean, it never looks clean
Our Budget-Friendly Bathroom Remodel Services
We can do everything from full bathroom remodels to smaller projects like:
- bathtub replacements,
- cabinet and faucet upgrades,
- cupboard replacements,
- shower replacements,
- toilet replacements,
- tile replacements,
- flooring replacements.
AZ Neighbor -Your Phoenix Bathroom Designers & Remodelers
Why choose us? We are reputable general contractors for bathroom remodels:
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Owners and Arizona natives, Matt and Kristen Ongstad have many years of experience in the building and general contractor industry and are deeply invested in their business, family, and community
- A reputation for quality work and customer satisfaction in the Phoenix area
- Licensed and bonded
- Full-service general contractor company
- As a certified interior designer and successful real estate agent, co-owner Kristen Ongstad uses her specialized skills to help clients decide on designs and styles that work with their home, while adding function and value
- A complimentary interior design consultation is included in each restroom remodel
- Our team is friendly, professional, and customer-focused.
Not sure if you should get your bathroom remodeled? AZ Neighbor will guide you in making the best decision for you and your family. Contact us today and get your free estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Value Does a Bathroom Remodel Add to a Home?
Upgrading bathrooms boosts home competitiveness in sales, although the exact impact on value varies. The extent of renovation influences the return on investment, often yielding significant results. A survey found 57% of homeowners saw increased appraisal values. Beyond resale, 93% reported an improved quality of life after remodeling. Many prefer staying and renovating their homes over selling.
How Much Experience do You Have with Bathroom Remodels?
We have over 15 years of experience as general contractors, and we specialize in bathroom remodels. We have a deep understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities that come with bathroom renovations, and we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service and results.
What Are Your Prices?
Our pricing is reliant on the project’s extent, whether it’s a complete bathroom overhaul or a partial endeavor. Additionally, factors such as your bathroom’s size and your material selections—like tiles, faucets, and bathtubs—can influence the cost.
Do You Offer Free Estimates?
Yes, we offer free estimates. Whether you are considering a complete bathroom remodel or not, our team will provide a detailed, free estimate.
What Are Your Hours of Operation?
AZ Neighbor is open from 9 AM to 3 PM Monday to Friday.
How to Easily Find You?
Locating our business address is simple. You can visit us at 11042 N 24th Ave #101, Phoenix, AZ 85029, United States. If you’re driving, take the I-17 to the 24th Street exit, then turn left onto 24th Street—we’ll be on your right. For those using public transportation, the 24th Street/Greenway Park and Ride is conveniently close, allowing for a brief walk to our office. We’re excited to greet you!